NIC West Bengal State Centre
NGDRS, an eGovernance initiative, to make document and property registration process simpler and efficient
SVAMITVA – An integrated property validation solution for rural India and empowers them with the records of right to their residential properties
Pehchan, the unified Portal for Civil Registrations in Rajasthan
ULPIN – An identification number accorded to a plot of land to provide comprehensive information and maintains consistency of core data across all Departments of GOI
PMAY-G platform, for facilitating the Government’s commitment to provide ‘Housing for All’ by 2022
National Generic Document Registartion System
- Quarterly Newsletter UTTARAN April-June, 2022 of NIC, West Bengal
- The inaugural issue of quarterly Newsletter UTTARAN January-March, 2022 of NIC, West Bengal
- DUARE SARKAR – Govt. at Doorstep and PARAY SAMADHAN – Solution at Mohalla – Two massive outreach program of Government of West Bengal – Developed by NIC, West Bengal.
- Student Credit Card Scheme of Government of West Bengal launched to provide study loan at nominal interest – Application developed by NIC, WB
- A self-sustained portal of the department of Mass Education and Library Science has been migrated recently to the S3WaaS platform through in-house resource mobilization and capacity building techniques.
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976. It is an attached office under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India and having it’s HQ in New Delhi. NIC has rich experience in providing ICT and eGovernance support to the Government for the last 4 decades and bridge the digital divide. It has emerged as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC spearheaded “Informatics-Led-Development” by implementing ICT applications in social and public administration and facilitates electronic delivery of services to the government (G2G), business (G2B), citizen (G2C) and government employee (G2E). NIC, through its ICT Network, “NICNET”, has institutional linkages with all the Ministries /Departments of the Central Government, all State Governments/Union Territories, and about all District Administrations of India. NIC has been closely associated…
Shri R.H.Khan, DDG & SIO, West Bengal reading out preamble to the Constitution of Indiaalong with NIC Officials of West…
Celebration of Hindi Pakhwara 2019 at NIC West Bengal State Centre
All the processes and relevant documents were made available in the public domain for information of all concerned. The establishments…
Ease of Doing Business in the Labour Department, West Bengal bagged the CSI Nihilent Award of Appreciation for the best…
National Informatics Centre
West Bengal State Centre
Vidyut Bhawan, Gr. Floor,
Block-DJ, Sector II,
Salt Lake City.