- Technology Sabha – NIC, West Bengal has bagged seven (7) coveted Technology Sabha Awards 2022 under various category held on 25-26 August, 2022 in Kolkata.
- Quarterly Newsletter UTTARAN July-September, 2022 of NIC, West Bengal
- Quarterly Newsletter UTTARAN April-June, 2022 of NIC, West Bengal
- The inaugural issue of quarterly Newsletter UTTARAN January-March, 2022 of NIC, West Bengal
- DUARE SARKAR – Govt. at Doorstep and PARAY SAMADHAN – Solution at Mohalla – Two massive outreach program of Government of West Bengal – Developed by NIC, West Bengal.
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976. It is an attached office under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India and having it’s HQ in New Delhi. NIC has rich experience in providing ICT and eGovernance support to the Government for the last 4 decades and bridge the digital divide. It has emerged as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC spearheaded “Informatics-Led-Development” by implementing ICT applications in social and public administration and facilitates electronic delivery of services to the government (G2G), business (G2B), citizen (G2C) and government employee (G2E). NIC, through its ICT Network, “NICNET”, has institutional linkages with all the Ministries /Departments of the Central Government, all State Governments/Union Territories, and about all District Administrations of India. NIC has been closely associated…
‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ is being observed from 01-02-2020 to 15-02-2020 at NIC West Bengal as per the circular no. A-60019/04/18/GCS dated…
Independence Day-Celebration-NIC, WBSC-2019
Duare Tran (Relief at the Doorstep) project under the category Analytics / Big Data || Duare Sarkar (Government at the…
Ease of Doing Business in the Labour Department, West Bengal bagged the CSI Nihilent Award of Appreciation for the best…
National Informatics Centre
West Bengal State Centre
Vidyut Bhawan, Gr. Floor,
Block-DJ, Sector II,
Salt Lake City.