NIC West Bengal State Centre
Remembering Dr. N. Seshagiri, India's ICT Evangelist and Founder Director General of National Informatics CentrePublish Date : May 25, 2021
Dr. Narasimaiah Seshagiri, Padma Bhushan Awardee and a pioneer of revolutionary changes in the technology domains of space, satellite communication, electronics, and public private partnerships in e-Governance left for heavenly abode on 26th May, 2013. Eight years have passed by, but his futuristic…
e-Auction of Mementos presented to the Prime Minister
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
COVID-19 SAMPLE COLLECTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
National Power Portal
Virtual Courts – Transforming Justice Delivery through Technology
- DUARE SARKAR – Govt. at Doorstep and PARAY SAMADHAN – Solution at Mohalla – Two massive outreach program of Government of West Bengal – Developed by NIC, West Bengal.
- Student Credit Card Scheme of Government of West Bengal launched to provide study loan at nominal interest – Application developed by NIC, WB
- A self-sustained portal of the department of Mass Education and Library Science has been migrated recently to the S3WaaS platform through in-house resource mobilization and capacity building techniques.
- Farewell to Mrs M. Banerjee SIO, WB and Welcoming Mr Saibal Sarkar, DDG as SIO, WB
- Farewell to Mr R.H.Khan SIO, WB and Welcoming Mrs M. Banerjee as SIO, WB
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976. It is an attached office under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India and having it’s HQ in New Delhi. NIC has rich experience in providing ICT and eGovernance support to the Government for the last 4 decades and bridge the digital divide. It has emerged as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC spearheaded “Informatics-Led-Development” by implementing ICT applications in social and public administration and facilitates electronic delivery of services to the government (G2G), business (G2B), citizen (G2C) and government employee (G2E). NIC, through its ICT Network, “NICNET”, has institutional linkages with all the Ministries /Departments of the Central Government, all State Governments/Union Territories, and about all District Administrations of India. NIC has been closely associated…
National Informatics Centre
West Bengal State Centre
Vidyut Bhawan, Gr. Floor,
Block-DJ, Sector II,
Salt Lake City.