NIC West Bengal State Centre
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
e-Auction of Mementos presented to the Prime Minister
One year of GST eInvoice
COVID-19 SAMPLE COLLECTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
National Power Portal
Virtual Courts – Transforming Justice Delivery through Technology
- DUARE SARKAR – Govt. at Doorstep and PARAY SAMADHAN – Solution at Mohalla – Two massive outreach program of Government of West Bengal – Developed by NIC, West Bengal.
- Student Credit Card Scheme of Government of West Bengal launched to provide study loan at nominal interest – Application developed by NIC, WB
- A self-sustained portal of the department of Mass Education and Library Science has been migrated recently to the S3WaaS platform through in-house resource mobilization and capacity building techniques.
- Farewell to Mrs M. Banerjee SIO, WB and Welcoming Mr Saibal Sarkar, DDG as SIO, WB
- Farewell to Mr R.H.Khan SIO, WB and Welcoming Mrs M. Banerjee as SIO, WB
National Informatics Centre (NIC) was established in 1976. It is an attached office under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India and having it’s HQ in New Delhi. NIC has rich experience in providing ICT and eGovernance support to the Government for the last 4 decades and bridge the digital divide. It has emerged as a promoter of digital opportunities for sustainable development. NIC spearheaded “Informatics-Led-Development” by implementing ICT applications in social and public administration and facilitates electronic delivery of services to the government (G2G), business (G2B), citizen (G2C) and government employee (G2E). NIC, through its ICT Network, “NICNET”, has institutional linkages with all the Ministries /Departments of the Central Government, all State Governments/Union Territories, and about all District Administrations of India. NIC has been closely associated…
‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ is being observed from 01-02-2020 to 15-02-2020 at NIC West Bengal as per the circular no. A-60019/04/18/GCS dated…
Independence Day-Celebration-NIC, WBSC-2019
All the processes and relevant documents were made available in the public domain for information of all concerned. The establishments…
Ease of Doing Business in the Labour Department, West Bengal bagged the CSI Nihilent Award of Appreciation for the best…
National Informatics Centre
West Bengal State Centre
Vidyut Bhawan, Gr. Floor,
Block-DJ, Sector II,
Salt Lake City.